Casale Villarena is located in Nerano, the more exclusive and more relaxing section of the Sorrento Coast that is rarely seen by visitors and guests. Although it is only a few kilometers from Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, Nerano is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of neighboring tourist spots.
Be sure to leave the time for some amazing experiences at Casale Villarena:
- Enroll in a cooking class with a professional Italian chef. Here, you and other friends, family, and guests can take beginner to advanced level cooking courses, where you learn how to make such local favorites as home-made Ravioli, Gnocchi, Eggplant parmigiana, Limoncello, Desserts, and more.
- Enjoy a cheese and wine tasting in the "Farisani" Old Cellar Restaurand and Wine Bar, which stores reasonably priced and higher priced wines. Tempt your taste buds with some of the best cheeses that Italy has to offer. Expertly paired wines will surely make this experience something to tell your friends and family about. This breathtaking, romantic, old-style room is also available for private parties and romantic dinners.
- Relax on a half-day of full-day, a private shared boat excursion with friendly skipper to Capri and Amalfi Coast.
- Book a private fishing tourism excursion with local fisherman who will teach you the ancient art of fishing and organize an informal dinner renting our Country Site with the fish you manage to get from the deep blue sea.
- Speed away in a Fiat 500 convertible for a day of shopping in Sorrento or Amalfi.